How to lists the various user authorization roles available on a symmetrix array along with a short description of that role?
symauth list -roles
Lists the various user authorization roles available on a Symmetrix array along with a short description of that role.
- symdev -sid 1234 list -inventoryLists the grouped list of various devices like RAID-5 2-Way_Mirror etc..
- symdisk -sid 1234 show 1A:C12 -gapsShows the available space(GAPS) on the disk 1A:C12.
- symdisk -sid 1234 show 1A:C12 -gaps_onlyShows only the available space(GAPS) on the disk 1A:C12.
- symaccess -sid 1234 list -name MyGroup -vList all groups named MyGroup and also shows the related Masking Views
- syminq -symmidsList the local devices along with the serial number of corresponding array.
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.
Dynamic Vs Static SRDFExamples to show the procedural differences between Dynamic and Static SRDF pair creation.