How to make authorization rules visible to all users?
symauth -sid 1234 set secure_reads disable
Disable the secure reads. This will make authorization rules visible to all users.
- symsan -sid 1234 list -sanrdf -dir allList all the remote arrays and respective remote RDF ports visible through the RA ports of 1234.This command can be issued after doing a RA to RA port zoning for SRDF .
- symdev -sid 1234 not_ready ABCset the device status as "Not Ready".
- symdev -sid 1234 ready ABCSet the status of the device ABC to "Ready".
- symconfigure -sid 1234 -cmd "enable rdfa on ra_group 100,make_group_swappable=TRUE;" commitEnable RDF Asynchronous on rdf group 100 and make that role swappable.
- symsan -sid 1234 list -sanrdf -dir 3hList all the remote arrays and respective remote RDF ports visible through the RA port 3h of 1234.This command can be issued after doing a RA to RA port zoning for SRDF .
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.
Dynamic Vs Static SRDFExamples to show the procedural differences between Dynamic and Static SRDF pair creation.