How to shows the available space on the disk?
symdisk -sid 1234 show 1A:C12 -gaps
Shows the available space(GAPS) on the disk 1A:C12.
- symcfg -sid 1234 list -rdfg 3List details about rdf group 3 .
- symdisk -sid 1234 listList of total disks in the array.
- symdisk -sid 1234 show 1A:C12Shows the detailed information like speed and HYPERS of the disk 1A:C12.
- symdisk -sid 1234 show 1A:C12 -gaps_onlyShows only the available space(GAPS) on the disk 1A:C12.
- symdisk -sid 1234 list -by_diskgroupDisplays all the disks in array by disk groups.
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.
Dynamic Vs Static SRDFExamples to show the procedural differences between Dynamic and Static SRDF pair creation.