How to terminate and remove the snapshot from array?
symsnapvx -sid 1234 -dev 000AA:000AB -snapshot_name TEST_SNAPSHOT terminate
Remove the existing snapshots for 000AA:000AB from the array. All these devices must NOT be linked with any target devices.
- symcfg -sid 1234 removeRemove the array 1234 from symcfg list.
- symld -g mydg remove DEV006Remove DEV006 form device group mydg.
- symaccess -sid 1234 -type storage -name Host1 remove devs AAA:AABRemove the device AAA to AAB from storage group Host1
- symaccess -sid 1234 -type storage -name Host1 remove devs AAA:AAB -unmapRemove the device AAA to AAB from storage group Host1 and also unmap from the FAs
- symaccess -sid 1234 -name PG_1_2_15_16_E0_Group -type port -dirport 1e:0,16e:0 removeRemove ports 1e:0 and 16e:0 from port group 'PG_1_2_15_16_E0_Group'.
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.
Dynamic Vs Static SRDFExamples to show the procedural differences between Dynamic and Static SRDF pair creation.