How to view the max subscription percentage of a thin pool?
symcfg -sid 1234 show -pool My_Pool -thin -GB -detail
List all the datadevices in thinpool My_Pool on array 1234.The '-detail' option also displays the configurable options like , Max. subscription Percentage etc.
- symaccess -sid 1234 list viewList masking views Created for Array 1234 with related groups details
- symaccess -sid 1234 list no_assignments -dirport 12f:1Shows the devices are mapped to 12f:1 but not part of any masking view.
- symaccess -sid 1234 list -name MyGroup -vList all groups named MyGroup and also shows the related Masking Views
- symaccess -sid 1234 show view MyViewShows the contents of view MyView Created on Array 1234
- symaccess -sid 1234 -f MyBackup.txt backupCreates a file MyBackup containing all the group and view information currently on the Symmetrix array 1234
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.
Dynamic Vs Static SRDFExamples to show the procedural differences between Dynamic and Static SRDF pair creation.