How to write enable all the devices in sg?
symsg -sid 1234 -sg MyStorageGroup rw_enable
Write enable all the devices in SG 'MyStorageGroup'
- symdev -sid 1234 write_disable ABC -SA allWrite disable the device ABC from through all directors.
- symdev -sid 1234 write_disable ABC -SA 3a -p 0Write disable the device ABC on FA port 3a:0.
- symsg -sid 1234 export MyStorageGroup -file mystoragegroup.txtExport the device information from SG to the text file.
- symsg -sid 1234 import MyStorageGroup -file MystorageGroup.txtCreate SG 'MyStorageGroup' from the earlier exported file MystorageGroup.txt.
- symsg -sid 1234 -sg MyStorageGroup readySet the status of all devices in SG 'MyStorageGroup' to READY.
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.
Dynamic Vs Static SRDFExamples to show the procedural differences between Dynamic and Static SRDF pair creation.