How to list the access pools defined in vmax array?
symacl -sid 1234 list -accpool
List the access pools defined in vmax array 1234 along with the number of devices in each pool
- symcli -defList of currently defined environmental variables .
- symaccess -sid 1234 list no_assignments -dirport 12f:1Shows the devices are mapped to 12f:1 but not part of any masking view.
- symcfg -sid 1234 list -thin -pool -GBList all the thinpools in array 1234.
- symconfigure -sid 1234 -f command_file.txt commitApply the changes defined in the command file.
- symcfg -sid 1234 list -tdev -GB -detailWith "detail" option ,this commands will displays the multiple thin pools that each TEVS binded with.
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.
Dynamic Vs Static SRDFExamples to show the procedural differences between Dynamic and Static SRDF pair creation.