How to remove devices from access pool?
symacl -sid 1234 -file remove_devices_from_acc_pool.txt commit
remove dev AAAAA:AAAAB from accpool MY_ACC_POOL;
Remove devices AAAAA and AAAAB from MY_ACC_POOL in symmetrix array 1234.
- symcfg -sid 1234 removeRemove the array 1234 from symcfg list.
- symld -g mydg remove DEV006Remove DEV006 form device group mydg.
- symaccess -sid 1234 -type storage -name Host1 remove devs AAA:AABRemove the device AAA to AAB from storage group Host1
- symaccess -sid 1234 -type storage -name Host1 remove devs AAA:AAB -unmapRemove the device AAA to AAB from storage group Host1 and also unmap from the FAs
- symcfg -sid 1234 list -thin -pool -GBList all the thinpools in array 1234.
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.
Dynamic Vs Static SRDFExamples to show the procedural differences between Dynamic and Static SRDF pair creation.