How to set the snapshot data copy mode for the existing link to nocopy?
symsnapvx -sid 1234 -dev 000AA:000AB -lndevs 000BA:000BB -snapshot_name TEST_SNAPSHOT set mode nocopy
set the snapshot data copy mode for the existing link to NoCopy. Nocopy mode does not retain the point-in- time data once the link is removed.
- symcfg -sid 1234 verifyCheck whether the SYMAPI database is in sync with the current configuration of array 1234.
- symcfg list -statusCheck the configuartion and SYMAPI database status of all arrays.
- symcfg -dbShows the configuration information about the current symapi database.
- symmask -sid 1234 refreshRefresh the VCM Data Base after a masking and unmasking operation.
- symcfg -sid 1234 show -pool My_Pool -thin -GBList all the datadevices in thinpool My_Pool on array 1234.
« Back to full question list
Most viewed articles
Symcli CommandsA searchable database of EMC SYMCLI command examples. Expand the main categories to view the examples below that. Built in search facility to find the commands easily.
SRDF OperationsVarious SRDF operations and Commands explained using a simplified replication setup.
VMax Allocation StepsStorage Allocation procedure for a VMax array using Autoprovisioning Groups.This is just a quick reference and only conatins commands to do the allocation.
Dynamic Vs Static SRDFExamples to show the procedural differences between Dynamic and Static SRDF pair creation.